Petereit Investments, Inc. is a Houston based commercial real estate and management company, founded in 1978 by Raymond H. Petereit. The company has grown from constructing a single executive suite office building in 1983 to owning and managing 27 commercial properties in Houston and surrounding areas. The company’s portfolio of owned properties includes approximately 914,500 square feet of retail, office/industrial sectors and land.
With a formula of long-term ownership, in-house leasing and property management, and a focus on the Houston real estate market, Petereit’s ultimate goal is to secure tenants who will be strongly successful over the term of their occupancy. Petereit emphasizes a focus on tenant’s ongoing needs so as to enable the tenant to continue to achieve ongoing growth within their businesses, which ultimately drives the success of Petereit Investments.
- Owner Operated
- Personalized Service
- Small Office Staff
- 40 Years Experience Managing Properties
- Fast & Reliable Service
- History of Great Tenant Rapport
- Low Tenant Turnover
Petereit Investment’s owner/broker, Raymond Petereit brings over 40 years of commercial real estate expertise and has vast experience with the acquisition and development of retail centers, office buildings, and undeveloped land. Along with Ray’s extensive experience, the Petereit team brings a high standard of excellence in successfully achieving the goals of the company and our tenants.
- Raymond H. Petereit, President
- Christine Egan, Vice President
- Rosi Erichsen, Financial Controller & Human Resource Director
- Bruce Teague, Senior Property Accountant
- Deidra McKee, Senior Property Accountant
- Monica Solomon, Senior Property Manager
- Rosemary Esparza, Office Manager & Property Manager
- Jessica Orona, Property Manager
Petereit Investments has been honored with several awards throughout the years.
- The Children’s Resource Foundation uses its platform to help children and families suffering from hunger, poverty, abuse, tragedy and disaster with survival items (ie. food, coats, shoes, clothes, health and educational items). Since 2009, Petereit Investments has been recognized for its “excellence in community service and support” with the foundation.
- Near Northwest Management District’s mission is to promote and coordinate economic growth, creation and beautification of the Greater Inwood area of Houston, Texas. In 2016, the District presented Petereit Investments with the “Grow Near Award”, which reflected Petereit’s purchase of a shopping center that represented a significant investment into the greater Inwood community.
- The City of Texas City presented Petereit Investments in August 2016 with the “Stay Classy Beautification Award” for the renovation of its Texas City shopping center, Mainland Mall. The renovation coincided with Texas City’s 6th Street Revitalization Project.